Express (P.E.I.) Ltd. is a premier transportation company based in
Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island. With a brand new modern facility, a
multi-cultural, inclusive workplace and attractive benefit plans, we are a
Company committed to our employees. We specialize in temperature control
shipping between Eastern Canada, the United States East Coast and Central
As a member of the human resources team, the Safety
and Compliance Coordinator plays an important role in the
retention and safety of our professional drivers, as well as ensuring our
record keeping is compliant. This includes monitoring electronic log books, administering safety
acting as the Designated Employer Representative (DER) for the drug and alcohol
testing of safety sensitive employees. The successful candidate will demonstrate a passion for coaching
and communication; while adhering to policy and records management
years of experience working in a Safety & Compliance related role;
including proficiency with the use of database management, spreadsheets and
degree or diploma in Occupational Health and Safety, Business, transportation
or a related field
of Canadian and U.S. laws and regulations as they relate to the transportation industry
(e.g. Hours of Service, Drug Testing Policy, Food Safety)
fluency in both speaking and writing English; other languages are an asset
to present orientation sessions to teach company policies and procedures
meetings, conduct workplace investigations and prepare reports and
computer competency in areas including: internet research, logistics software,
online training software, Microsoft Word, Excel and email
to work well independently and as part of a team
Safety and Compliance Coordinator must be highly
organized and adept at file maintenance and record keeping
to set priorities and achieve goals in an environment where spontaneous problem
solving and unpredictably is in the nature of the position
in training drivers would be an asset
This is a
full-time permanent position with benefits. The position is based in Charlottetown,
with occasional travel to other provinces.
annually based on qualifications and experience.
apply with your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
As part of
the hiring process you will also be asked to provide a criminal record check.
like to thank everyone for applying.
Only candidates moving forward to the interview
process will be contacted.
As we prepare to move into a brand-new facility with 4 drive through truck-bays, indoor washing bay and on-site fitness center, Seafood Express (P.E.I.) Ltd. is recruiting a Maintenance Technician to join our team! If you have 3-5 years of experience as a technician please apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a full-time permanent position. Our
Technicians can expect to rotate between an early shift and a late shift,
finishing between 5-9 pm depending on operational needs. There are also rotating
weekends, rotating after hours support phone service and occasional overtime.
Travel to off-site and remote locations may be required.
Maintenance Technicians troubleshoot major and minor mechanical problems,
perform inspections and routine maintenance, repair and adjust mechanical
components, maintain parts inventory and ensure the workplace is a safe and
clean environment. You can expect to:
- Work with late model power units (2015 and newer)
- Adjust, repair or replace parts and components of commercial transport truck systems including chassis, frame, cab, body, engine and drive train, air brakes, steering, and fuel, hydraulic, electrical and electronic systems
- Inspect motors in operation, perform road tests, or use computerized diagnostic devices to diagnose and isolate faults and determine whether to repair or replace components
- Clean, lubricate and perform routine maintenance work on equipment such as oil changes, lubrications, tune ups and tire changes
- Perform incidental welding operations and body work
- A high school diploma or GED
- Certification as automotive service
- Certification as Transport Trailer Technician
or Truck and Transport Mechanic would be an asset
- Driver’s license and access to reliable
- Working in long-haul transportation environment
- Red seal endorsement as automotive service technician
- Knowledge of North American geography
- Knowledge of inventory control and inventory systems for parts management
- Experience in the use of Logistics Software
- Class 1 driver’s license
Seafood Express (P.E.I.) Ltd. is a premier transportation company based in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island. With brand new modern facilities, a fleet of late model power units, a multi-cultural, inclusive workplace and attractive benefit plans, we are a Company committed to our employees. We specialize in temperature control shipping between Eastern Canada, the United States East Coast and Central Canada.
Please apply with your resume to email@example.com.
part of the hiring process you will also be asked to provide:
- Copy of Class 1 Driver’s License with Air Brakes
- Driver’s Abstract for previous 5 years
- Criminal Record check
- Copies of current certifications
- Documentation of Canadian citizenship, Permanent Resident status or a valid work permit
Our very own Darrell Profitt is featured on the PEI Trucking sector website this week. He has been named the employee of the week. Congratulations Darrell! To read the full article, click here.
Congratulations to Mark MacLean on his first place win in the 2014 Piston Cup at Oyster Bed Raceway. Mark has been having a dominating season in his Seafood Express sponsored car. Way to go Mark!
Seafood Express (PEI) Limited is happy to announce that Mark MacLean participated in the 2014 Gold Cup & Saucer Parade. The float included the Oyster Bed Speedway Pace Car and Mark’s Street Stock Car.
Our very own Dale Scott is featured on the PEI Trucking sector website this week. He has been named the employee of the week. Congratulations Dale! To read the full article, click here.
Seafood Express (PEI) Limited is very pleased to announce that Chad MacKay has joined our Team. Chad will be managing our Fuel Department. Chad can be reached at (902) 566-1102 ext 227.
We look forward to having Chad join our team. Please join me in welcoming Chad to Seafood Express.